User registration and payment for Sisterhood Agenda’s online course, A Journey Toward Womanhood, constitutes agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- I agree to participate in the A Journey Toward Womanhood program as a learner taking an online course.
- I agree that I am 18 years old or older and/or have legal consent to participate in A Journey Toward Womanhood.
- I agree that there are no refunds given for Sisterhood Agenda online courses.
- I agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by Sisterhood Agenda for program engagement:
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No profanity is allowed.
- No disrespect for peers, adults, or Sisterhood Agenda team members is allowed.
- Participants commit to completing the entire program.
- Participants do their best at all times.
- Failure to adhere to these rules and regulations can result in expulsion from the platform with no refund.
PARTICIPANT RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
I request that you accept my participation in Sisterhood Agenda’s A Journey Toward Womanhood course (the “program”). In consideration of acceptance, we (or I) release Sisterhood Agenda, Inc., Sisterhood Agenda Enterprises, LLC, and all of its agents and all persons associated with Sisterhood Agenda, Inc. and Sisterhood Agenda Enterprises, LLC from all claims, causes of action arising from damage or injury to the person or property of the applicant resulting from participation in the event, whether such damage or injury is the result of negligence or some other cause. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sisterhood Agenda, Inc. and its agents from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, or proceedings of every kind and character which may be presented or initiated by any other persons or organizations and which arise directly or indirectly from my participating in the event. We (or I) give permission for Sisterhood Agenda, Inc. and Sisterhood Agenda Enterprises, LLC to use any content, worksheets, films, videos, or photographs for publicity, advertising, or other commercial purposes.
I have read and understand Sisterhood Agenda’s A Journey Toward Womanhood participation policy and agreements.
SPECIAL CONDITION DISCLOSURE
Please disclose any medical, psychiatric, special conditions or circumstances related to participation by contacting us. Failure to disclose relevant information may result in program discontinuation.