Latest posts by Angela D. Coleman (see all)
- 3 Aromatherapy Scents Inspired by the Sea - January 3, 2019
- Fight Bullies By Being Yourself - January 2, 2019
- 5 Tips to Create a Healing Space to Empower Women and Girls - December 31, 2018
When you appreciate your unique beauty, it increases your self-esteem and self-awareness. Self-definition means you are comfortable being yourself. This process is empowering and makes us feel good about who we are.
Your beauty is as unique as your fingerprint, the curl pattern of your hair, and your laugh.
What makes you special?
Our sisterhood can help you appreciate your unique beauty by affirming it on a regular basis. You can also do affirmations yourself to improve the way you feel about yourself (from Sisterhood Agenda’s Meditation Handout with Bonus: Positive Mind/Body Affirmations):
- I love myself today and every day.
- I think thoughts that uplift and nurture me.
- I feel grounded and fully present.
- I can effectively handle any situation that comes my way.
- I am thankful for all the positive things in my life.