Sisterhood Agenda hosted its Celebrating Sisterhood: 25 Years of Service event at the Smithsonian Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington, D.C. Awesome event at an awesome place!
At Sisterhood Agenda, we want to thank you all for sharing our 25-year anniversary gathering with class and style on November 16, 2019. We were bathed in light and honored by your presence.
Here are just a few highlights from the gathering:
Photo credit: Michael Fordham Images
Thank you for coming!
Each guest received the following swag bag items:
- Gift wrapping comprised of African fabric from Nigeria; swatch to be used for quilting, a linen napkin, accent fabric
- Girls Guide: How To Be a Sister signed by the author, Sisterhood Agenda Founder & President, Angela D. Coleman, MBA, CNM
- Journal for expressing your thoughts, emotions, and self-development journey
- Sisterhood Agenda keychain to remember: sisterhood is the key, keep Sisterhood on the Agenda
- Celebrating Sisterhood commemorative ticket keepsake to use as a bookmark for your books and journals
- Sunflower seeds to encourage fertility, wealth, and abundance
- Starfish Tibetan antique silver pendant for dangles and charms representing the SEA: Sisterhood Empowerment Academy and the self-knowledge that you are a star
- YWCA “eliminating racism, empowering women” pin because it is what we do
- I Am Your Sister doll information because “I am my Sister… when I see you, I see me!”