Latest posts by Sisterhood Agenda (see all)
- Modern Women, Modern Brides - March 14, 2019
- International Women’s Day 2019 - March 7, 2019
- How to Have the Best Girl Empowerment “Girl Power” Program - February 8, 2019
Do you know how to be a sister? Being a sister means being there for other women and girls who need you.
Sisterhood is a bond between women who share common goals and can come together to move the agenda forward.
We all need support. By working on yourself and encouraging your own development, you become an important part of the sisterhood. Also, thinking about these issues will help:
- Think about what sisterhood means to you. Do you agree or disagree with my definition of a sister? What would you add or change?
- Think about what it means to be a positive sister and whether or not you fit this description. How can you be a great sister?
- Track the sisterhood movement in your community. What do you see?
- List at least three places to get your sisterhood. (Yes, Sisterhood Agenda counts!)
- Read one step of the Sisterhood Manifesto every day to reinforce your commitment to sisterhood.
Recommended from our shop