You can create a healthy and prosperous home office. It will enhance your entire life!
Home is everything for most people. More of us are now working from home. This can be challenging, yet worth the effort because having a healthy and prosperous home office is a wonderful experience.
- Create a designated work area. It does not have to be large, but it should be a comfortable spot specifically used to complete your work tasks, conduct meetings, and brainstorm.
- Place proper lighting. You need light to see property to maintain good eyesight, plus good lighting enhances mood and well-being.
- Clear clutter. Decluttering your surfaces, floors, and corners will help you focus and be clear in completing your work tasks.
- Get organized. Everything you need for work needs to have a place. When you can easily find your files and supplies, you can be more productive.
- Maintain regular work hours. This helps keep you accountable; also makes sure you do not underperform or burn out, which is more common when you work from home.
- Add plants and flowers. This brings in earth and wood Feng Shui elements to help ground you, take care of yourself, and create boundaries. Plants also clean the air.
- Let the sunshine in. Like proper lighting, large windows and open doors on sunny days can help you feel good by connecting to nature (nature therapy), and also by bringing in the fire Feng Shui element for passion, vitality, and dynamic energy.
- Add the color gold and gold metal objects. Gold is a powerful color to attract wealth, royalty, riches, fame, and fortune.
- Invest in a good chair. Ergonomic chairs are best for comfort and to maintain good posture. Still, taking frequent breaks to walk around or do some exercises is recommended.
- Use decorative storage for your work items. You need the items to work, but not everybody needs to see them. Pretty storage solutions are perfect for this task.
- Maintain a candy dish on your desk. A candy dish does not have to be filled with candy. Any little snack or a quick pick-me-up is nice to have available while you are hard at work.
- Add a water foundation. The water element helps to move things forward, release the past, and also attracts money.
Image credit: Pexels, Vlada Karpovich