Latest posts by Sisterhood Agenda (see all)
- Modern Women, Modern Brides - March 14, 2019
- International Women’s Day 2019 - March 7, 2019
- How to Have the Best Girl Empowerment “Girl Power” Program - February 8, 2019
Are you a modern feminist with a “strong” personality? Maybe you are a sister who appreciates cultural attire. Do you have a unique spin on tradition? Modern women make modern brides. Many modern brides are making statements with their choice of bold bride fashion.
Love who you want. Wear what you want.
Marriage is not an outdated concept, although fewer adults are getting married now compared to ten years ago. A few interesting facts:
- Nine out of 10 people say that love is the main reason for marriage and more people are also getting remarried.
- About 17% of married couples in the United States married a partner of a different race or ethnicity.
- Support for same-sex marriage has grown in the last ten years.
Modern brides enjoy freedom.
Modern wedding attire will inevitably be influenced by a modern bride’s desire to exercise choice and independence, often embracing past, present, and future simultaneously.
In their design styles, they are making choices that represent who they are and who they are becoming.