SisterCamp/BrotherCampSummer Enrichment Program registration is now open for residents in Baltimore County for summer 2023 implementation in Owings Mills, Maryland!
Build Confidence to Boost Self-Esteem and Personal Success in Girls and Boys
Unleash the power of sisterhood and self-discovery with Sisterhood Agenda’s SisterCamp/BrotherCampSummer Enrichment Program. More than a typical summer camp, Sisterhood Agenda empowers girls and boys ages 4-12 through sisterhood and brotherhood, fun, learning, and self-development.
Sisterhood Agenda has implemented SisterCamp since its beginning almost 30 years ago and implemented several coed initiatives with the Government of the Virgin Islands and in the Baltimore area.
This is the first time our SisterCamp/BrotherCampSummer Enrichment Program is being offered in the Baltimore metropolitan area.
SisterCamp/BrotherCampSummer Enrichment Program is a 4-week program that meets Monday-Friday, July 3-28, 2023 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm at Garrison Forest School, 300 Garrison Forest Road in Owings Mills, MD 21117 (no activities on July 4th federal holiday).
Girls and boys will participate in literally hundreds of engaging and effective summer enrichment program activities that focus on sisterhood, affirmations, life skills, self-development, field trips, and arts & crafts, technology, media, and more.
SisterCamp/BrotherCamp Summer Enrichment Program offers an exciting summer experience for every child. Contact us if financial assistance is requested.
What Does SisterCamp/BrotherCamp Provide?
- Sisterhood- and brotherhood-building exercises and activities
- Affirmation and self-love workshops
- Life skills training such as budgeting, time management, and goal setting
- Athletic activities such as yoga, fitness classes, and team sports
- Self-esteem-building exercises and workshops
- Technology workshops on coding, graphic design, and photography
- Arts & crafts sessions to express creativity and individuality
- Drama and public speaking workshops to build confidence
- Mentorship opportunities with successful people in various fields
- Networking and community-building activities
- Team-building exercises and problem-solving activities
- Outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, and survival skills training