- Why the Pink Tax for Women is So Unfair - May 24, 2023
- Top 7 Tips for Chilling Out - May 9, 2023
- Supporting Stressed-Out Sisters - April 25, 2023
SisterCamp registration is now open for residents in Baltimore County for summer 2023 implementation in Owings Mills, Maryland!
SisterCamp Registration: Build Confidence to Boost Self-Esteem and Personal Success in Girls
Unleash the power of sisterhood and self-discovery with Sisterhood Agenda’s SisterCamp Summer Enrichment Program. More than a typical summer camp, SisterCamp empowers girls ages 4-12 through sisterhood, fun, learning, and self-development.
Sisterhood Agenda has implemented SisterCamp since its beginning over 28 years ago.
This is the first time SisterCamp is being offered in the Baltimore metropolitan area.
SisterCamp is a 4-week program that meets Monday-Friday, July 3-28, 2023 from 8:30am to 5:00pm at Garrison Forest School, 300 Garrison Forest Road in Owings Mills, MD 21117 (no activities on July 4th federal holiday).
Girls will participate in literally hundreds of engaging and effective summer enrichment program activities that focus on sisterhood, affirmations, life skills, self-development, field trips, and arts & crafts, technology, media, and more.
SisterCamp offers an exciting summer experience for every girl. Contact us if financial assistance is requested.
READ MORE ABOUT SISTERCAMP
Join us and see first-hand how SisterCamp positively enhances the way our girls grow up and navigate the world.
What Does SisterCamp Provide?
- Sisterhood-building exercises and activities
- Affirmation and self-love workshops
- Life skills training such as budgeting, time management, and goal setting
- Athletic activities such as yoga, fitness classes, and team sports
- Self-esteem-building exercises and workshops
- Technology workshops on coding, graphic design, and photography
- Arts & crafts sessions to express creativity and individuality
- Drama and public speaking workshops to build confidence
- Mentorship opportunities with successful women in various fields
- Networking and community-building activities
- Team-building exercises and problem-solving activities
- Outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, and survival skills training
“During challenging times when young girls need encouragement, inspiration, and valuable information, the Sisterhood Agenda is answering the call, front, and center. The Sisterhood Agenda serves as a bridge that binds; drives ideas that inspire; and delivers change one girl, around the world, at a time. ”
Blanche Williams, Advisor
More products, including Sisterhood Agenda’s Girl Guides by Angela D. Coleman, can be found on Amazon.
There are no reviews yet.