- Substance Abuse and Depression-Higher Rates After COVID - January 24, 2023
- Gender Bias in the Real World - January 10, 2023
- Wellness Goals for the New Year - January 4, 2023
Tattoos are an ancient tradition practiced with various degrees of significance all over the world. Women with tattoos can be especially fascinating. Many wonder: what does it all mean?
Perhaps tattoos are the most ultimate form of self-expression since they are so permanent. What you put on your body is personal-it matters, especially when it is embedded with ink that never goes away.
Some tattoos are pretty, some are cultural, some are spiritual, some are fun-all are meaningful in some way.
I have a few tattoos myself. Over the years, I have come up with interesting observations about women with tattoos that I would like to share with you. Let me know if you agree.
- Colorful tattoos: vibrant colors scream for attention as they beg to be noticed.
- Thigh and back tattoos: center around erogenous zones which means you like to exude sex appeal.
- Big tattoos: same as #1.
- Small tattoos: are delicate expressions that are more for you than for others. Showing them off in an unique way makes life more interesting.
- Text tattoos: are more than words-they are values that communicate what is most significant to you and how you live. Cursive and fancy writing expresses more feminine tendencies.
- Cultural tattoos: mean that your culture is extremely important to you; you want others to know this and respect it.
- Tribal tattoos: you make bold choices and like to like to be unique. These tattoos often symbolize movement and a feeling of belonging.
- Flower tattoos: express your femininity while also symbolizing your connection to nature and your personal growth journey.
- Skull and devil tattoos: you like to live on the wild side and embrace your shadow personality.
- Angel tattoos: are mostly for protection and indicate a religious and/or spiritual orientation.
- Cartoon tattoos: a fun and lighthearted approach to expressing personality traits that you admire and/or share with the cartoon character.
- Leg & foot tattoos: you really like to be sexy in a unique way.
- Hidden tattoos: you are a private person and you reveal your true self only to a select few.
- No tattoos: consistency is your thing; fear of change and uncertainly are part of who you are and your response to important issues can be slow OR fear of needles OR you just haven’t found a tattoo that you really want to put on your body.