Sisterhood Agenda offered Young Sister on the Rise scholarships back in the day. Now, they’re back!
We recognize the value of education, especially for girls. We also know that college is expensive. Every dollar helps when you are focusing on your education. Do you or someone you know need a college or graduate school scholarship? Sisterhood Agenda is now offering a $500 scholarship for all full-time students.
“I think this is a very empowering, worthy cause.”
APPLY NOW! If both the application fee/gift card AND essay are not received by August 1st, the application will not be considered. Applications received after the August 1st deadline will be considered for the next funding cycle.
All women who are fulltime students registered in higher education institutions beyond high school, including, but not limited to, college, universities, community college, and graduate schools, are invited to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Sisterhood Agenda wants your college experience to be the best that it can be! There are no age restrictions and each applicant is required to submit:
- An application fee of $5 is issued as a gift card for use in Sisterhood Agenda’s shop. CLICK HERE or below to pay the application fee and receive the gift card.
- An essay between 300 and 1,000 words about why you are a Young Sister on the Rise.
READ MORE: WHAT IS SISTERHOOD?
USE OF SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS
How will you use your $500 scholarship? There are unlimited uses and no restrictions on how you can use your scholarship funds. Sisterhood Agenda wants you to use your nondiscretionary scholarship funds as needed. For example, you may use your scholarship towards school and living expenses such as:
- Transportation (airline tickets, car, metro card, gas, rental, etc.)
- School supplies (computer, tablet, notebooks, pens, pencils, calculator, etc.)
- Utilities (electricity, gas, Internet, phone, etc.)
Sisterhood Agenda’s committee meets to dispense college scholarships at the start of each school year, typically August-September.