- Learning More About PTSD - September 15, 2022
- Men Learning About Women:Getting To Know Each Other - August 24, 2022
- Effective Coping Strategies - July 22, 2022
Men learning about women is key to the unification of aspirations, goals, and achievements. We should all get to know each other.
Why should men want to know more about women?
There are many reasons why men should have more knowledge about women. One reason men learning about women is important: in the world that we live in now, a lot of women are going through it because they are targeted.
A lot of women are mistreated and disrespected for no real reason.
Women are sexualized by a lot of men. Another reason women may be targeted is because of their opinions. In today’s world, almost everybody has an opinion, along with someone going against that opinion.
How can men learn more about women?
There are many ways that men can learn more about women. One way is on our website sisterhoodagenda.com. But, that’s not the only way.
Another way is to just sit down and have a conversation with a woman to learn who she is.
Getting to know women means understanding what they go through.
For example, women have to accept getting paid less money for many jobs. If men knew how women truly felt about it and understood it, there is so much change that can be made.
Should women know more about men?
Yes, women should also know more about men. The same way men have to learn about women, women should also do the same. And with that, understand that with both men and women, not everyone is the same.
Everybody is different.
What should men know about women?
There’s a lot of things men need to understand and know about women. Some examples are, generally speaking:
- Some women do not like being compared to other women.
- Some women love being taken care of and feeling cared for.
- Mental things are important.
- Some women have past trauma which reflects on how she acts around both you and around people, in general.
What should women know about men?
As you can see, some of the same things men should know about women are also the same things that women should know about men! WE have more in common than different. Yet, there are other things women should consider about men, too. Some examples are:
- Men are not mind readers and neither are women. Communication is helpful for everyone.
- It’s not okay to physically assault men, period, just as it is not okay to abuse women.
Just take the time to get to know someone whether they are he/her/their.
Photo credit: Shutterstock